98 GMC Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So finally got some **** done on the truck, been gathering parts over the past couple of years as I had spare cash and found deals.
I bought the truck already bagged from the original owner with just over 105k on it. It has a bag on bar setup with way more lift than I wanted, and a monster notch, so those both gotta go. Keeping the 2 link for now, but that may change down the road.
Got the notch cut down and the bridge put together for a bag over axle setup.
Also got the Denali clip painted, rattle can white. It'll get a real paint job next winter, this is just to get it all the same color. Still have an extra pair of dually fenders to glass in and paint.
The interior will get some attention next winter as well, it's all stock gray cloth interior with power windows and locks. Only added stuff is a bluetooth head unit, amp, and a pair of 12s behind the back seat.
I'll update the thread as we go. My brother in law is doing the welding, I'm learning but still not very good. He's got a crew cab short bed square and we will be hitting some shows and cruises this summer.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What it looks like now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Inners cut and tubbed, fenders and cladding painted. Hood, grille and bumper also painted.

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started with this:

Monster notch cut down about 4", bag mounts and bridge put in.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got shocks mounted yesterday and drove about 50 miles round trip on a shakedown run. Performed well.

Not much done today, I took a shift on the wrecker so the owner could get the day off. After that we spent a little time wet sanding and cutting the hood. Plan is to get the clip swapped this week.