97 RCSB Z-71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
prob superbrightleds.com i just did mine just like it. use nail polish remover to clear the needles and blue weld x 90 194 replacement bulbs. theres a threat about it in this site under the interior section

heavrolet9894

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry it's taken me so long to respond. The leds are from superbrightleds.com. I think I might keep the rims, they are growing on me. I have a whole other set of the exact same rims and tires for sale or trade if anyone"sis interested. The other set is brand new never even mounted on truck. I'd like to get $2000 out of em if anyone wants to buy, but I would prefer to trade with someone for another set of 20"s on 36"s or 37"s they don't have to be brand new. I just don't want two identical sets of rims.

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry it's taken me so long to respond. The leds are from superbrightleds.com. I think I might keep the rims, they are growing on me. I have a whole other set of the exact same rims and tires for sale or trade if anyone"sis interested. The other set is brand new never even mounted on truck. I'd like to get $2000 out of em if anyone wants to buy, but I would prefer to trade with someone for another set of 20"s on 36"s or 37"s they don't have to be brand new. I just don't want two identical sets of rims.

If I still had my Yukon I'd like to get those rims and tires from you. I just think they would work for my dually...lol!!