97 C1500 "Big White"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
good work! that's why I havnt gotten aftermarket lights yet. I know they will have an issue of some sort in a few years.

thanks man.

as I posted in another thread, Im really considering going old school and getting an 88-93 grille and slapping some sealed beams on with the 1 piece side marker and throw maybe 3 large LED's in each side marker.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Finally took her out for a proper test drive,

runs like a new truck! feels real good taking off. the most noticeable difference is 45-65mph acceleration, much more responsive also feels real good going up hills. so far no regrets in the spacer or the roller rockers.
wish I had at least taken it to the track just to compare 1/8th mile times, may do that next time before I add anything performance enhancing.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
threw in some new bulbs in my crappy composite lights, ive had sylvania's in before and i think there good for a week before they suck so I got a deal on these at amazon, never tried them before..
You must be registered for see images attach

before

after

Much better but not good enough, spent pretty much all last night going through ebay and other sites for aftermarket composites I found a nice combination in my opinion for a nice price. should be here tuesday.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Nothing to exciting but I did get a set of headlights in, I think I might catch some **** from you guys sense I hardly see anyone with Projector headlights. but I wanna try them out.

they appear to be a better quality then the ones I have on now, but who knows.

back of headlight

back of Projector light.

Back of turn Signals

definately a lot different then my current set up,

Now Im researching all the things I can get done while getting into the headlights, I know ones a 4hi mod and the other is the upper side marker mod, Im going to change those out to LED's. Sampuppy1 (aka Tyler aka T-unit!), who has been very helpful putting together an led package for me should be sending that out soon, and as soon as I get those LED's I can start on these headlights and get into the Interior.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Nothing to exciting but I did get a set of headlights in, I think I might catch some **** from you guys sense I hardly see anyone with Projector headlights. but I wanna try them out.

they appear to be a better quality then the ones I have on now, but who knows.

back of headlight

back of Projector light.

Back of turn Signals

definately a lot different then my current set up,

Now Im researching all the things I can get done while getting into the headlights, I know ones a 4hi mod and the other is the upper side marker mod, Im going to change those out to LED's. Sampuppy1 (aka Tyler aka T-unit!), who has been very helpful putting together an led package for me should be sending that out soon, and as soon as I get those LED's I can start on these headlights and get into the Interior.

i like the projectors, what kind of bulb is in them?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Honestly, I dont know, I popped the back rubber boot off to check it out and I saw the 2 wires connected like in the picture above, and just put the rubber boot back on.

The brights still take a 9005 bulb. depending on how well the Projectors do I may just put a Hid kit on the brights.

for now im just gonna hook em up and see what I got to work with, I've never seen these headlights on another truck.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its gona be awesome with the lights i need some brighter lights badly.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Get em installed!!! I wanna see!!!!!!!

im waiting on some LED lights and I gotta make a junkyard run for some pigtails, I wanna do the 4 hi mod and make the upper side markers functional all in one shot.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I just snagged a gauge cluster at the junk yard to do the LED swap and sand the green off the face. I cant decide what color but my cluster is the old style you have more options I think.