96TwoDoor's Square Bodies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good Keith. I'm in the market for a truck now. Sold the Tahoe today, sad seeing it go. Can you give me a heads up on a good squared body in your area.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont even know you and I highly dislike you... You're making me want a square body dually... Already considering making an offer on an extended cab dually that's for sale locally.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but seeing your new project made me want one. I'm gonna go look at one tomorrow. 85 short bed, guy asking $3500.00 for it. He says it needs interior work but engine and tranny are freshly rebuilt. Body seems to be straight, but we'll see tomorrow.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Sorry guys I haven't keep this updated , life and work have gotten in the way of my truck habit. The 78 is running good and that's really important right now because the dually is having some cooling system issues and is not liking the Louisiana summer. Once I get that dialed it will be back on daily driver duty but for now its sitting. I also bought ANOTHER parts truck that I am going to pick up today, an 87 suburban that I got for a song. I'm going to pick it up today will post pics then. I'm not entirely sire what I'm going to do with it since I already have a blue parts dually taking up space at my dads shop but oh well ...the deal is done

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Well thought I would post some pics of my newest parts truck, in addition to my blue 86 dually. I bought this for $450 and drove it 120miles the day I got it. With the a/c blasting . It quite ugly but it's almost a shame it was it hit so hard. I would love to fix but it just isn't worth it. It's an 87 so it has the tbi 350 same as the 88-95 obs . Like if you guys need anything I'm going to start parting it out soon.
You must be registered for see images attach