96TwoDoor's Square Bodies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Random pic thread bump ,
You must be registered for see images attach

This is my ' I can still tow with my lowered dually ' pic . Lol I didn't say it was a huge trailer

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone who's following along, I finally made time to paint my wheels and to be honest, if I were to do it all over again I would just powder coat . It was a lot more labor intensive than I thought . Anyway onto pics
In this pic I just let it down off the jack and the front hasn't settled .

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I LOVE THE WHEELS!!!!! :waytogo:

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!
Thanks man , I see you've got yourself a good looking Dooley as well
Wheels look good. Going to do any trim rings or caps?

I don't know , if I stumble across. Some for cheap I will but I won't go looking for them. Saving for my overdrive swap in my 78 and the engine build on the doolay

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Sorry about the drop off guys. I went back to my old job in the Air Force and it has been working me to death. No time or motivation to do anything but drive the trucks lately. I have pulled the big block out of my parts dually and have started tearing it down on the stand but any real progress will have to wait till after the holidays. I also have the 700r4 out of the parts suburban and ready for my 78 just need to buy the t.v adapter kit. Thanks for anyone that's still following along.