96k1500's 95 yukon build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well as long as the wife dont change my plans there should be some updates tonight

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
On to updates, today was somewhat productive, got the sunvisors swapped out, door pins/bushings changed, oh sh*t handle tightened, and taillights vht'd to kinda hide the euro taillights, and installed the little plastic covers on the oh sh*t handle

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im hopin this weekend to get it demolded/badged and get the plug wired back in for the radio and get the climate control fixed and maybe crank the front to level

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well sittin at work alone today bored i got a general idea of where i wanna go with the yukon, still gotta decide what to name her tho, im thinkin front winch bumper like chrisau's, basket on top, rear bumper with tire holder, cowl hood, tow mirrors, paint it matte black, and 6" rcx on 35s on black 16s

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well sittin at work alone today bored i got a general idea of where i wanna go with the yukon, still gotta decide what to name her tho, im thinkin front winch bumper like chrisau's, basket on top, rear bumper with tire holder, cowl hood, tow mirrors, paint it matte black, and 6" rcx on 35s on black 16s

gloss black, crank/block and 33s with nbs 17s look perfect imo.