96 Z71 Project Start to Finish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow! I am pretty sure I have seen this truck before. I'm from the Wayzata area, but I have done a fair amount of driving down by Lonsdale/Montgomery and over by Northfield! Really love what you've done with the truck! I love those running boards (have the same ones but for an extended cab). All of my friends give me crap for them, but they are so much more practical than the nerf bars, but nerf bars sometimes look better. Also couldn't help but see my truck but as a scsb and black while going through this thread. If ya ever want to sell that grill or the TAG bumper, give me a shout. I'm not that far away. ;)

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way those seats look.

I want better seats, but not sure what to get.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm sure he's a lucky to be driven around in such a cool truck....lol...truck looks awesome

Live action!!

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! I am pretty sure I have seen this truck before. I'm from the Wayzata area, but I have done a fair amount of driving down by Lonsdale/Montgomery and over by Northfield! Really love what you've done with the truck! I love those running boards (have the same ones but for an extended cab). All of my friends give me crap for them, but they are so much more practical than the nerf bars, but nerf bars sometimes look better. Also couldn't help but see my truck but as a scsb and black while going through this thread. If ya ever want to sell that grill or the TAG bumper, give me a shout. I'm not that far away. ;)

Thank you sir! :) not sure if I have seen you around not many driving around with bed bars and KC lights so you wouldn't be hard to miss, anytime I see another modified chevy I always wonder if they lurk on this forum. Running boards are my favorite as well! I will keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell any of these parts

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way those seats look.

I want better seats, but not sure what to get.

you could get your seats reupholstered, the gentlemen who bought my old ones did, If you didn't want to buy used/new ones. I actually found these two F-150 seats on ebay for $400 with shipping a deal I couldn't pass up. I was looking at Ford Raptor seats or Shelby Cobra seats as well but it was a bit to pricey for me, it will take some modifications to install but well worth it :)

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you sir! :) not sure if I have seen you around not many driving around with bed bars and KC lights so you wouldn't be hard to miss, anytime I see another modified chevy I always wonder if they lurk on this forum. Running boards are my favorite as well! I will keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell any of these parts

Haha, well I was in New Mexico for the whole summer so it would have been a few months ago. Same here. Always makes you wonder if they know about this place!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Must be the angle of the shot, they actually sit better than the old bench seats. still adjustable in every way. I may take heat putting Ford seats in a Chevy truck.

They look good, so I guess it's just the way the pic came out. As long as the ford letter don't show, no big deal LOL!