96 Z71 Project Start to Finish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck. I have secretly always wanted a lifted rcsb, a friend of mine had a nbs with just a body lift, crank and blocks and it looked HUGE because it was so short. Hope to see more in the future

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently working on the interior, I pulled the seats and I purchased some F-150 XLT seats off of ebay. Installed two 10'' Boss subs and a 1100 watt Boss amplifier

You must be registered for see images attach

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awhile back ago I made a custom grille based off the Ford Raptor grille. It looked pretty slick however I took it off because I'm purchasing a new bumper from (TAG) Tactical Armor Group and the words would be covered.

(concept made in Photoshop)

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you explain how you made that grille?

First I took to photoshop for the design, next I took off the stock grille and cut out a template using cardboard.

I then covered the cardboard with fiberglass cloth and resin

at this point I realized I wasn't going to get the letters perfect with sanding as I'm not that good I ordered some custom plastic injected letters online. I sanded off the old letters and primed the grille

I finally added some paint and got some White Carbon Fiber wrap to cover the center

I purchased the grille mesh off amazon, and added some accent lights to illuminate the grille.