96 chevy rcsb LS1 for sale..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^not best idea to post phone numbers out in the open like that....this is a public forum so non-members can see it. Just might find it written on a bathroom stall one of these days :evillol:

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't care, my company pays for it, so it's not a big deal.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmmm... wish we could work a trade... but mine needs a trans rebuilt right now. :) Just out of curiosity, how much for trans and engine? I am sure I would have to change the harness to go into my 93 though. PM me what you are thinking.

Blayne

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Butch it mite be still for sale in a few months.. never know.. I got a deal working with someone on here but only time will tell.. hope he comes next week end to get it.. the chen guy above was a tire kicker!! Said he would be here by 8 last night with cash in hand and never showed or called

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will have to keep that in mind about the member here. I still hope you have GLWS!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Butch it mite be still for sale in a few months.. never know.. I got a deal working with someone on here but only time will tell.. hope he comes next week end to get it.. the chen guy above was a tire kicker!! Said he would be here by 8 last night with cash in hand and never showed or called

Who is the other member? gl