96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great, love the haulmark edge trailers, super nice setup!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trucks looking really good dude. Good job!! I think doing that piller in black only looks good on white trucks. But abram you should just try black vinyl and see if you like it. I thought he did the black vinyl route. Looks good

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Trucks looking really good dude. Good job!! I think doing that piller in black only looks good on white trucks. But abram you should just try black vinyl and see if you like it. I thought he did the black vinyl route. Looks good

Thanks!!! Could have done the vinyl but I wanted to do it in paint. I knew already that I was going to like it plus I work in a body shop so it was just a matter of asking the painter to spray it after I scuffed it and taped it up. :)

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Looks great, love the haulmark edge trailers, super nice setup!

Thanks! I love the trailer!! It's a 2008. I bought it from the original owner a couple of years ago. It's got A/C, the full cabinet package, carpet walls, 110v light package, coin floor, 18' awning, under cabinet microwave and a 9500 watt generator. I feel super blessed to have it. Makes racing easy.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey terry have u ever been to the Edinburg race track??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
From the "You gotta love an old truck" file... Now that I have proper fuel pressure I have a bad case of injector leak down. Anyone tried or have any input on the Bosch 4 hole reman injectors? The price is certainly tempting from the Ebay suppliers.

Last edited:

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Such an awesome truck, please continue posting pics, can't wait to see it lowered!!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
From the "You gotta love an old truck" file... Now that I have proper fuel pressure I have a bad case of injector leak down. Anyone tried or have any input on the Bosch 4 hole reman injectors? The price is certainly tempting form the Ebay suppliers.

Do not, DO NOT.... I cannot say it loud enough....DO NOT BUY REMAN INJECTORS

My truck came to me with the dreaded hard warm start leakdown. I did a full tune-up, FPR and reman injectors. It still did it. I thought "It couldn't be my injectors still...... no way". The fuel pump was noisy so it was replaced too. Still happened. Contacted the ebay seller to warranty them, and basically after 2 weeks of trying to use their "1 year warranty" and never talking to anyone or getting a response, I tried another ebay seller. Put them in and they were better but it STILL had the hot start problems and lost fuel pressure when sitting. At this point I just kinda ran with it a bit and chased every sensor in that damn truck. Scanned the ECM multiple times and even data logged while driving hoping I could find something else causing a hot start problem.... the hot start got really, really bad (worse than the first set or the OEM set) and the truck ran rough. Tried contacting the ebay seller and again, no response from this seller either.

At this point, I decided never, NEVER ever again would i try to save a buck on something that truly isn't re-buildable. Went over to Five O Motorsports and bought their brand new set of bosch injectors with a 60 month warranty. I spent as much doing two sets of bad injectors between them, gaskets, and FPRs that their cost would have been less had I not tried to save a buck.