96 2DR TAHOE questions for you gurus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lussks

Reaction score
first off im new here, let me say good site.... lots of good info

working on my tahoe rebuilt motor with cam had ported heads (gasket match) flat top pistons ...

in the proses of installing a 1.6 whipple supercharger side mount..and 411 ecu should i run the whipple electronics ??? being that they where design for the black ecu.. should i run a lift pump???

next question is my current black box ecu is not triggering my check engine light i hook up my scanner and there's codes, the light is working just trying to figure out if my ecu is garbage

thanks in advance

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

working on my tahoe rebuilt motor with cam had ported heads (gasket match) flat top pistons ...

in the proses of installing a 1.6 whipple supercharger side mount..and 411 ecu should i run the whipple electronics ??? being that they where design for the black ecu.. should i run a lift pump???

next question is my current black box ecu is not triggering my check engine light i hook up my scanner and there's codes, the light is working just trying to figure out if my ecu is garbage

thanks in advance

You can have codes that don't always set off the light. A for you're other issues i got nothing other than

:welcome: to gmt400

lussks

Reaction score

thanks in advance

Anyone ttt