95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Eric I have a suggestion!

You should either paint the metal on your parking lights black or color match so they blend a little better.

Just a suggestion:lol:

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
that looks good thanks man!!

but it would but the hell out of me that the bottom bars are rounded at the top ones arnt

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Il have to shoot it green when I get more paint for my interior!

No problem. When you posted those pics thats the first thing my eyes went too...... Totally ignored the billet. To me it stuck out like a sore thumb!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that looks good thanks man!!

but it would but the hell out of me that the bottom bars are rounded at the top ones arnt

Yeah idk ebay makes me :think: sometimes. Theres alot of little stuff like that on my truck that bugs me. Sooner or later il get arount to fixing all of it :lol:

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem. When you posted those pics thats the first thing my eyes went too...... Totally ignored the billet. To me it stuck out like a sore thumb!

Its a pretty junky paint job on it and it appears to be black underneath so i might just peel it off somehow. Idk why they thouht they need to make that gray, pretty sure the back of em are black :shrug:

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
Yeah idk ebay makes me :think: sometimes. Theres alot of little stuff like that on my truck that bugs me. Sooner or later il get arount to fixing all of it :lol:

thats ebay for you:lol:

Your truck looks pretty damn good in the pitures

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so im currently looking for a set of tires for my rig and ive been contemplating getting nitto mud grapplers.. I want to stay with 33s right now for several reasons, and I think whatever tire I go with needs to look awesome to make up for being a smaller size. Anyone ever run these or have suggestions on a tire? I average about 7-10k a year. Alot of street driving but I do get her dirty on the weekends here and there.