95 to 94 Harness and Computer Conversion HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwojoaa96

Reaction score
Soooooo this ol boy got a few beers in me and accidentally bought a mint 94 trans for my truck that’s a 95 with a blown trans

It’s a 1995 2WD c1500 shortbed.

My questions. I found a guy parting out a wrecked 94, would I be able to just pull the harness and computers from it to make this trans work? Are there any compatibility issues with the 95 cab and the 94 harness. I need some advice cause this seems like a less costly and less of a time investment than dealing with the transmissions again.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Soooooo this ol boy got a few beers in me and accidentally bought a mint 94 trans for my truck that’s a 95 with a blown trans

It’s a 1995 2WD c1500 shortbed.

My questions. I found a guy parting out a wrecked 94, would I be able to just pull the harness and computers from it to make this trans work? Are there any compatibility issues with the 95 cab and the 94 harness. I need some advice cause this seems like a less costly and less of a time investment than dealing with the transmissions again.
So many wiring and component differences between those trucks that would be a nightmare just to get a 94 transmission working in it by swapping in the stuff from a 94.

Richard