95 sliverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frisco

Reaction score
so when driving and i stop the gas it just redlines wont upshift unless i redline it and let off the gas it seems like it shifts to 3rd. no codes had a tps code got rid of it gets right voltage. ive read that it could be a bad servo and its not getting enough pressure to ****. Also brand new **** solenoids. At a loss any help is welcomed

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the history with the truck? It was shifting fine before? It doesn't sound good.

Are you in Frisco, TX? Can you take it to a shop to get it diagnose?

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so when driving and i stop the gas it just redlines wont upshift unless i redline it and let off the gas it seems like it shifts to 3rd. no codes had a tps code got rid of it gets right voltage. ive read that it could be a bad servo and its not getting enough pressure to ****. Also brand new **** solenoids. At a loss any help is welcomed
Say buddy 95 Trans is a stand alone Trans no other Trans will fit unless you change out parts or it’s not a direct bolt on.
Good luck! GMC