95 GMC Sierra its up for sale! Show Truck! (Featured in Truckin' & gauge magazines)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi every one decided to let this one go to finish my 87 square body!

I bought this in February really was not looking for another truck but when I 1st seen it I fell in love so I brought it home, now reality set in having two toy trucks is just to much for me

when I bought it, it was in sad shape over the last two month I put it back together and now its a nice truck again! I put 2k miles on it since I got it (been my daily drive) its reliable! runs really good! no shakes! no shimmies! @ 70mph you can let the wheel go and it does not pull to the side! does not smoke or any thing

things I fixed since I got it!
air ride: New york compressor, check valve, went over all the air lines and fitting replaced as it needed, two new contitech 2600 bags in the rear, installed a square D pressure switch with unloader, new bushings in the rear, installed new fan belt tensioner pulley and fan belt, new power steering hoses, new napa starter, new horn, new clear turn signals and markers, two front tires (all 4 are very good) installed a new kicker 8" sub in a custom built box, installed rear rollpan, rear diff cover seal

Body is straight and rust free, truck does have a scratch here and there but nothing major, interior is still nice minus a chip here and there

the bad! turn signal does not shut off when making a left turn, missing the light pin switch on passenger side (turns light on when door opens) the projector headlights SUCK! screen on passenger side is not hooked up, front air dam has some scuff and scrape :) & backup lights dont work

5.0 engine (previous owner installed used with 35k on it) 5 speed manual, a/c, tilt wheel, cruise control, power steering, power brakes, power locks by remote, spray in bedliner, tinted windows, katz skin leather, JVC head unit stream music hands free dvd & etc. custom hood, grille, front bumper, shaved rear bed steps, rollpan & tailgate handle & more you can see in the pics

i'm asking $10,000 or best offer (have 10k invested) please keep in mind I dont need to sell it just want to

might be willing to trailer it if needed up to 400 miles to help buyer out if not near by Chicago IL. (only if a deposit is received)

any questions you can email me [email protected]

sorry no pic of new lights installed yet
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys!

A few subtle changes and this would be damn near my dream obs. G/L with the sale!

yeah when I 1st got it the grille was some thing I wanted to change but it grew on me I kinda like it now lol

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Is the wiring/plug missing for the passenger door light switch? If not, it's a cheap part and easy install.

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the wiring/plug missing for the passenger door light switch? If not, it's a cheap part and easy install.

its there I just have not got around to picking one up, worked from the biggest to the smallest when getting the truck back in shape as you can see from the description only a few minor things left that need to be address