95+ dark red bucket seat's and console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
how much? just seen where your located. shipping would prolly kill the deal

I don't know how much yet, it would depend on how much I get bucket's for. Yeah that would be killer on shipping, probably an easier road trip to meet in the middle somewhere.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
hey drag, can ya post a pic of an example of the interior config you're looking for? I'm just having probs seeing what exact setup you're needing. I do a decent bit of driving between Memphis and Hardy, so if there's a decent setup in the salvage yard, I could meet ya somewhere along that mountain road somewhere....make sure it's near a DQ, love their desserts :D

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok I will try to find a pic of what I am looking for, So do you go to Bald Knob and then up through Batesville on your way to Hardy?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I actually go all the way to KC,MO....I-55 to 63/412....I could swear that mountain road changes it's name a few times and one time I saw like 3 different names on the same sign post. In short, I go up past marked tree, jonesboro, walnut ridge....before starting the 35mph trek thru the ozarks on that blasted 2-lane.