95+ dark red bucket seat's and console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for some 95+ cloth dark red bucket seat's and a matching center console all in good shape, I also have a dark red 60/40 with fold down console and it's a power seat for sale or trade. Thanks for looking.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought of you today I went to the junkyard and I saw a set of front red leather seats and console... the seats each had one 1" rip in the middle of the seat and the center console top was cracked...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Are the ones you're looking for the velour 35/30/35 seats that are like captain's chairs, and the middle seat-back folds down to become your armrest/center console/etc? The only other kind I can think of is instead of having a center seat, there's a plastic console.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No that's what I have now, where the center fold's down in to a console, I am looking for independent bucket's with a console. My dually had exactly what I need for the new DD but it's long gone.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine aint red but ill trade for yours plus some $. there in great shape other than one spot is thin on the drivers seat. not bad at all. where are you located?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer, but I want to stay with the red, and I sure can't afford to have anything recovered right now.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright man its cool. im the same way but i gotta 94 thats gotta solid red bench and wanna 60/40 split lol.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much? just seen where your located. shipping would prolly kill the deal

burgett2103

Reaction score
I actually have this exact setup you are looking for my in 98. But, I'm not looking to get rid of them, haha. Sorry man.