95+ cubby hole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anybody seen a blank plate for the cubby hole area? Was Probably going to make one from smoked plexiglass but just seeing what was out there before I did.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is one that comes with the Metra DP-3003 double-DIN bezel kit. It screws into the back of their bezel, not sure how it would attach to the stock bezel. Maybe glued?

It has numbers 101512 and H-00-3003 on the back. You can have it if you want it for whatever shipping costs. Pictures are of it on a stock bezel.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that. Food for though if I ever find a double din I like. Maybe I can find a nice android dd radio, something with no buttons.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We put the metra bezel in my son’s truck. It comes with dash clips but the stock ones are better so you have to do a bit of re-work to make their product fit better. I think that their price is a tad high considering that, but it’s all about expectations and others report favorable results.

We reused the stock pocket, I’d forgotten about the blank until I saw your post.