95 Burb second row headrest removal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ttying to remove the driverside second row head rest. I know i have had it out before. It's been a long time though. It goes up and down fine but i cannot get it out. Ideas?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ttying to remove the driverside second row head rest. I know i have had it out before. It's been a long time though. It goes up and down fine but i cannot get it out. Ideas?
There should be little buttons, this picture shows them on my Burb. IIRC you push them in and it should move and come out( I think there's a detent on the shafts). HTH

Attachments

• IMG_20220918_154218076_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220918_154218076_HDR.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All i had to do was post it i guess, i tried again after looking at pass side that been out forever. The bottom notch only tapers in up direction. After pulling for all i was worth it move a fraction. Then one moved a bit then it just slid right out. The indentation is so much on button i think it makes diameter a bit much. Not sure it will show up, but we will see.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yep, for something that has to come out every time the seat is folded down, it should be easier to take out! I had the larger part of the seat down, in my Burb, for a long time to have the most available load space ahead of the axle. I put it back up, so Mom can tilt the seat back, but left the headrest out.