95 blazer bucket seats in a 98 extended cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.7tantrum

Reaction score
i have a 98 extended cab with the blue interior and i also have 2 blue buckets out of a 95 blazer how much customization would have to go into this swap?

thanks kyle

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Should be a direct swap. Should be. You may have to modify the inside rear leg of the track on the driver's seat.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get risers from another truck that had bucket seats, dye them to your color, bolt them to the new seats and then install them in your truck. The risers that came on the Blazer seats will cause the seats to not sit properly in the full size truck. You will also have to drill holes on the driver side to properly mount the seat. I have a '92 and the 60/40 split is opposite as yours, but on my passenger side, one of the bolts for the bucket seat mounts was installed from the factory. Might be that way on yours as well which would leave you with only having to drill one hole.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are you talking about a full size blazer or an s-10 blazer?

5.7tantrum

Reaction score
they are from an s10 but i have been thinking of maybe trying to track down the blue leather captains chairs and a center console cause that would swap directly in