95-98 silvy billet steering wheel and adapter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AA13

Reaction score
That looks real nice man. Hey what type of LED did you use to not get hot spots? Yours looks even all around!

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Heres my wheel with the billet shifter

You must be registered for see images attach

All I can say is DAMN! I really like that wheel and shifter. I have been holding out on wanting to change my wheel but now I really like that one and will have to look for that or similar. Thanks for showing it.

AA13

Reaction score
Ok thanks 97bowtie.

Thanks, you should go get one man. I think it makes the interior look so much better. They have different types of half wraps to choose from too

Matt K

Reaction score
You can actually use the 88-94 adapters I have a grant steering wheel in my 95.you will have to remove the clock spring on the column.

I know this an old thread but just curious on air bag light after removing the clock spring ? And should I remove it even with the Billet specialties 95-up adaptor ?
Thanks

kattlove71

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys i really appreciate it. So in short will the steering wheel in the above link I posted install on my truck with the adapter it comes with? Or will I need to spend the extra $55 on the 95+ adapter?
I wish they came with the adapter but they don't and nobody let you know that but yes you do have to get the adapter separately most of them unless you want to pay extra extra money I guess I just found that out after I bought just the steering wheel that I thought would work on my truck