94Sierra4x4.. upgrade to 97SilveradoZ71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Well.. the crunch was on, back to work next week. Unable to find a replacement bed still, so I did what I figured was necessary to keep this thing in one piece through out the winter...Sure, laugh at my prep/tape work if you like, or the black abyss above my wheel well. :) It'll be covered up with the flares anyways..

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Another coat or so, flares on tonight? Maybe in the AM.. Going to need to bolt the drivers side box flare onto the wheel well, fear that if I push a screw in there it will just bend the lip all to hell...

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Back when I got it in March;

Developed a little hole..

And here it is now.. I'm satisfied for the time being.. get that spot on the door eventually. Maybe. Yeah, there's still a hole under that flare.. I'm no body man, so I'll get a new box next spring.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
that looks Awesome!
x1,000,000 looks sooo good man!

Thanks guys - it turned out well. Not 100% happy with how the flares mounted with the tape.. fenders are too soft, applying pressure to the flares to get the tape to adhere well just pushes the panels in. Unfortunate, but it will last for now until I can afford some proper body work, or acquire more tools.. a bigger shop... another vehicle to daily... :lol:

But I'm happy, lol.