94Sierra4x4.. upgrade to 97SilveradoZ71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Specs:
1997 Extended Cab Short Box, Z71, 3rd door.
5.7L Vortec/4l60e with tranny cooler.
14b semifloater rear end.
3.73s
234 000 KM.
235/85/16 Basic allterrains.

March 6/2013
- I purchased the truck for $500 from my neighbour - he had a few buddies look at it over a few weeks - he finally decided to give up and call it "dead." Well, I wanted to make an attempt and getting her running - either that or I would have to push it around the block into my shop.. the hell with that!
You must be registered for see images attach

March 8/2013
- As suggested in a thread I made about the No Start issue, I swapped the AC relay for the fuel pump relay..
VOILA. She lives... $17 Later for a new fuel pump relay, I regained my AC, and was on my way. Wooo!

March 9/2013
- Her first stuck - hehe.

Last edited:

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
500..... For that you really cant lose, if she eventually fires what a steal, if not the parts alone could be worth it.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
F44 hd should be 14 bolt sf, looks really nice tho

DROOL... I'll go have a look! That right there makes it worth my while ... 3.73s as well.. match made in heaven!
Yeah it's alright! It came from up north a bit, so she has some rust - the paint is terrible.. but I don't mind.
Loved how it had the smoothie hub caps lol..finally got a complete set on the 94 :p

500..... For that you really cant lose, if she eventually fires what a steal, if not the parts alone could be worth it.
Exactly my thoughts! We'll see where she goes eh!

I LIKE IT!!! LOL
So do I! Hahah