94 Silverado Body Droped full Tube Chassis IRS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How hard was it to section the front bumper because I've been wanting to do that but I wasn't sure my miller easy mig would be good enough. Also, could you do a write up on the led corners?

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard was it to section the front bumper because I've been wanting to do that but I wasn't sure my miller easy mig would be good enough. Also, could you do a write up on the led corners?
the bumper is pretty thin 1/8" thick so i think your mig will do ok.i used a strait edge to mark the bumper and then used my cutoff wheel grinder to cut the bumper.
i did all the welding on the inside of the bumper .. my frame is custom so my bumper mounts are not stock .
not sure how it would mount up to the stock frame, as far as the led corners i went to autozone and got a led board that had 20 leds Part Number: LM50728-60-6 for the bottom and 12 leds Part Number: LM50656-60-6 for the top corners .
i used my soldering iron to cut out the shape of the board on the back of the light then cleaned it up with a razor blade and hot glued the board into the light housing then i hooked them up to the running light circuit so they wouldnt blink when turn signals were aplied..hope this helps