94 SAS pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice you finally posted pics! That truck is epically awesome. Are you planning on doing the bumpers like I did mine? If so, it's going to look killer. What tires are those? They look great, look like 40s

Your girl's truck is baller too. Nicer than half the guys with trucks around here. Keep her for a while ;)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck you got there and your girls truck is awesome. i wish there were girls like that up here... but theyd have to pay on there own, i think theres like 3 girls that drive trucks in my school and they are little trucks like stock rangers

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I tinted my lights with night shades. It's a spray paint I got at pep boys. My tires are 38.5 pro comp xtreme all terrains. As far as lift I know it's a total of 11 inches. It is a little stiff and that's why I want to go tothe 52 inch long springs. But the 5150 shocks help a lot. I am planning on blacking the bumpers out this week or next. I was gonna color match it all but I like the black and white. Never been a big fan of chrome since my first truck.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Its just a trend and not one of the worse ones IMO It matches the truck well.

Truck looks awesome, whats the specs?

so i believe they are 8" springs because i bought it off a guy who built it for his kid and he said he lost track after the second set of springs but the kit is an ORU. its a HP dana 44 out of an f-250 and a corporate 14 bolt rear end. steel drive shaft. 17" black steel rims with 38.5 pro comp tires. the motor is stock with only a tb spacer and an intake.