94 SAS pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
When i first bought it everythig was chrome so id all had to go. Here are some pics after a quick bath last weekend. I want to do the bumpers today so I may have some new ones up later tonight. But let me know what you guys think so far.

You must be registered for see images attach

And one of my girlfriends truck

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good but why does everybody black chrome out? I see that soo much anymore it's getting old fast, it's like the new "in thing" or something.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
looks good but why does everybody black chrome out? I see that soo much anymore it's getting old fast, it's like the new "in thing" or something.

Its just a trend and not one of the worse ones IMO It matches the truck well.

Truck looks awesome, whats the specs?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm not a big fan of chrome. Really depends on the truck for me, but for my truck the only chrome is the front bumper and grille surround.

to the OP: nice rig :boobs:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a fan of chrome for sure. I think color matched works better though, but could be too much white.

I forgot to ask though what size tires are on it and how much lift? looks like a good 6 inches or more up front.