94-98 halo projector headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does anyone have a link to a site to buy projector headlights with the halo ring?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah but i dont trust ebay anymore. i found some at motion tuning EXACTLY what i want but idk if it trust their site...

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered a set off of ebay. I think it was like 175 bucks for an 8 piece set. They are horrible, leaked and filled with condensation. They also didn't throw light for **** and the halos burnt out within a few months. Needless to say I went back to stock corners, and headlights. I would advise against ebay lights. Just my .02.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i figured. everything i got from ebay in that past was junk! i found a set just like i want from dashzracing.com i think im going to order them. but i have read somwhere all those lights are made for "show" and should be sealed around the outside before installing.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't so much mind the fact that they leaked as much as I do that they dont throw light. I threw a pair of those SilverStar Ultra bulbs in them and I could still only hit about 4 feet in front of the truck. The plastic bezel that's inside the shell that holds the halo just traps the light and ends up washing out the light that's actually projecting. I took the housings apart and tore out the bezel and the halos and they worked great. Just looked horrible lol. From the looks of your avatar though you like the clear lenses so you may have better luck there. Truck looks sweet.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i ordered the projector double halos last night. hoping to find an hid kit before they get here! yeah i figured they wouldnt be as bright but with the hellas i got on the front of that thing i dnt need headlights lol. im bound and determened to make those lights look and seal good because i cant stand the halfassed headlight and all the rest clear look i got going on. other than that i love all the clears and thank you! i think the stance an style of your truck looks badass all together with the older front end and all that.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sooo excited lights are here! hopfully intalling tomorrow. pics up by the weekend? questionable!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
semi write up!
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
carefully remove your marker lights and grill.
[/IMG]
put in one light and leave the other stock light where it is! leave the new light loose.
[/IMG]
after the new light is plugged in turn on your headlights. using a wall aim it so its even with your old light.
[/IMG]
remove the other old light and finish the second projector install. aim it the same way as the first. i wired my halos with my marker lights or you can use a switch.
[/IMG]
enjoy your new badass look!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i forgot to mention. i highly suggest sealing your headlights as i did with clear silicone! from what 88gmc told me they are prone to leaking and getting pretty crappy. the site even says headlights may not fit as desired and arent ment for driving in rain or snow due to leakage! it says they are strictley for offroad and show use only, but lets be real whos not going to see rain in their DD? seal em up! so far so good and they have seen rain and snow for about a week now with not leaking or fogging!