94-98 halo projector headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah that would be wize. i spent 5 hours finding those. but i got exactly what i wanted. which was dual halo projectors. i belive my other lights are apc if you wondered.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright i will check into it tomorrow. i must warn you they are a little yellow looking but you can use a rubbing compound to clear them back out, they are in otherwise perfect shape

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought some of the ebay ones. Had them for 5 years, never sealed them or anything but the halo's work, no leaks :shrug: I think I just got lucky.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
one of my halos is already out, im looking to replace the rings and have them look the same but better quality. you also dont like in michigan buddy lol but thats still good for you that you got so lucky!

Reaction score
The guy I plow with picked up a set of halo's for his 05' dmax about a month ago and he has a ring out already. I thought he knew but I guess he didn't when I said something about it tonight--not a happy camper!! Oh well.