93 corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
93 Sierra with a brand new front end on the way. New chrome grill, new bumper, and clear head and parklights. Question is about the corner lights. In the 88-93, the corner lights are a whole orange strip which in my opinion would not go well with the clear heads. I cannot for the life of me find a clear corner strip but I have heard of people doing chevy 4 piece corners and having no problems with moisture. Is anyone else doing the same thing, or should I even consider this as an option?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
93 Sierra with a brand new front end on the way. New chrome grill, new bumper, and clear head and parklights. Question is about the corner lights. In the 88-93, the corner lights are a whole orange strip which in my opinion would not go well with the clear heads. I cannot for the life of me find a clear corner strip but I have heard of people doing chevy 4 piece corners and having no problems with moisture. Is anyone else doing the same thing, or should I even consider this as an option?

Unless you've purchased a newer style Chevy grill I would keep the oem 1pc reflectors. I've had a few clear reflectors on mine chevy and gmc style. Unless you've put some clear silicone on the edges they have a tendency to get moisture. Also they show scratches from my experience. Reason I just went back to oem style is because 1 price 2 fitment 3 reflective vs cleared and 4 if moisture does get in there it wont stick out like a sore thumb. Plus I like the way the light reflects and the whole thing glows..

Heres an idea btw to stand out. If I had the long strip corner light I would install some LEDs in a row so when the corner light is on it's like a one long continuous light.

Heres mine a 98 gmc style grill

You must be registered for see images attach

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I installed my clear corners it was rainy and humid and I had an issue with moisture because I let it in during install. Fast forward a few months when it was cold out, I unscrewed the light bulb harness and put the heat gun on it till it was pretty toasty and then blew it out with compressed air. No longer had the issue.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk