92 stick without tach?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
plug is same from 88-91 but 3 wires are in different spots on the 91 connector. And after you move the 3 wires you add a 4th wire and run it to the white wire on your coil for the tach took me about 30 mins for the swap

That is good to know!! Either way I will be checking thoroughly before the install hope fully I can get pics while installing it : ) Thanks again jeff's88silverado!!!

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a problem i've had that page and a bunch more about gmt400 stuff bookmarked for a long time

I also know i still have one about DRAC box for 92-94 on replacing pins for dip switches to make your speedo correct for whatever tire and gear you run

Last edited:

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 92 5 speed had one I took it close to 5K rpm's once it didn't have a fuel cut off. My 90 didn't have one so I placed a small one on top of the steering column now it came with a green condom to match the dash lights.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the plug, I thought it was plug in play for the 91?

To the OP I have a 92 cluster with a tach, I got lucky and found a 454ss cluster! Let me know if you want it!
You must be registered for see images attach

How much you lookin to get for it, might be interested. Thanks

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a problem i've had that page and a bunch more about gmt400 stuff bookmarked for a long time

I also know i still have one about DRAC box for 92-94 on replacing pins for dip switches to make your speedo correct for whatever tire and gear you run

If you can pm me some of that info thanks.