89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Good word DeWayne! How do the r1 concepts hold up?

i've only put about 30 miles on them so far... the set that's on the green truck has been on since april and i love them. What little i've driven the z71 i can tell they're making a huge improvement over stock. i had to replace the rear brake lines and i think i still have some air in them, because the pedal is a little spongy.. but over all i can tell a big difference already.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i feel bad for posting this in the bagged/street section (not really....), but i finally got the bed on the z71.

You must be registered for see images attach

the new hitch will be here thursday, im gonna throw the rusted bumper back on temporarily so the cops don't give me **** about the rear license plate not being displayed properly (back window isn't legal display lol)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice job on the bed! Our state is the same way with the rear plate unless it's a 3/4 or 1 ton. For whatever reason those don't need a rear plate at all :lol:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Huge improvement! :)

...and the joys of the South, my tag is half *** zip tied to my passenger headrest...lol

thanks! ... and that'd be a ticket in the communist state of virginia! lol

Good work DeWayne!

thank ya sir.. been having fun with it, that's what matters most.

Nice job on the bed! Our state is the same way with the rear plate unless it's a 3/4 or 1 ton. For whatever reason those don't need a rear plate at all :lol:

thanks! ... that's odd for those to be exempt. i think only semi trucks can get by without a rear tag in Virginia

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
just noticed i haven't updated since November...

i bought a house and moved.. it's put me behind on the truck somewhat. i'll have a few updates soon since Layd Out At The Park is in 29 days and i have stuff to do to get ready. I'll be installing Dakota Digital air gauges for starters. due to the bad weather and flooding, i haven't been able to get my bed to the painter before show season, so it's gonna be painted hopefully by the end of April.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just noticed i haven't updated since November...

i bought a house and moved.. it's put me behind on the truck somewhat. i'll have a few updates soon since Layd Out At The Park is in 29 days and i have stuff to do to get ready. I'll be installing Dakota Digital air gauges for starters. due to the bad weather and flooding, i haven't been able to get my bed to the painter before show season, so it's gonna be painted hopefully by the end of April.

Congratulations on the big purchase and sounds like you'll have it back up and coming along nicely very soon!