88GMCtruck's never ending 88 GMC build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I built a custom bracket that bolts to the bottom lip of the bumper. Others have welded a bracket on as well.
ahh ok thanks. one more question, are those the factory strips on your bumper or did you cut some other ones to length? i really like the look!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Do Dave, I came a across a really good deal on a 80k tbi 454. I'm also hunting down a nv4500. Do you happen to know your mpg difference between the 350 and 454. I'm shooting for 454/nv4500/33's and 4:11s if I go that route. I still need to keep it affordable to drive. What are your thoughts on it?

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice build man! where did you get those gauges above you radio? i dont know if someone has asked you that yet.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Do Dave, I came a across a really good deal on a 80k tbi 454. I'm also hunting down a nv4500. Do you happen to know your mpg difference between the 350 and 454. I'm shooting for 454/nv4500/33's and 4:11s if I go that route. I still need to keep it affordable to drive. What are your thoughts on it?
95% of my driving since the 454 install has been with trailer in tow which is about 8MPG... The times I drove without was about 10MPG average for combined city and a little highway, and about 14MPG straight highway. Thats 454, NV4500, 4.56s and 35s. It did about the same as the 350 except when towing.

Very nice build man! where did you get those gauges above you radio? i dont know if someone has asked you that yet.

He got it from a jdm Nissan Pathfinder

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

are you serious?

Yes he is

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
Yup, it's from a Nissan Terrano which is a JDM pathfinder. That is the color it came as well.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
your SAS really wants me to do it to my truck, maybe by next spring if i still have it! are you still planning for a repaint?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
your SAS really wants me to do it to my truck, maybe by next spring if i still have it! are you still planning for a repaint?

SAS was totally worth it. And eventually, yes, It'll be repainted.

The red truck is sad. It's been put into serious storage. At least it's out of the weather now.

Due to some financial things it might be in here awhile.....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock-530