88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Eagle made them as well as Alcoa. The alcoas were called "LTS". There actually was a set up here that went for $400 a few weeks ago, didn't know you were looking. I'll keep an eye out since we are reasonably close to me.

I had a set of the Eagles on the last dually that I had. I really wanted to put them on Pearl but I didn't want to hurt the resale of such a beautiful truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Most attractive in accordance to my truck tastes.. How about that lol
Deal!

I had a set of the Eagles on the last dually that I had. I really wanted to put them on Pearl but I didn't want to hurt the resale of such a beautiful truck.
Ah I understand that.

------------------------

Drove the dually to work today... Snapped this pict in the rain.

So, one of the problems I've had with this truck has been water. When I bought it the HVAC box would fill with water, the cab lights filled with water, and the carpet was always wet up front. I fixed both issues, it was end of spring and it didn't seem to be a problem... Most of the time the camper is on the truck and the top of the windshield was covered by the overhang. Well After some deduction I realized the window was leaking.... I finally got it replaced awhile ago and it was not sealed basically on the entire top half. With that particular issue was out of the way, tonight the seats and carpet were pulled. The leaky window had the jute padding soaked underneath, and made some funny colors in places (let alone the previous cup holder coffee disasters). So some rug doctor carpet cleaner and a stiff brush and the hose were put to use and are currently drying. Will probably hit the seats with the carpet cleaner tomorrow.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
That is one sexy dually!!!
Thanks!

-----------

Packed up the gear and headed out last weekend. New stance definitely makes the camper look more proportional.

Locked and loaded.

And somehow, we managed to find 50 deg and blue sky in February.

Pretty much looks like an entirely different truck. Tires did great out in the sand, didn't air down at all. Tires did great. the truck rides better with the added sidewall. I think I need to lower the pressures in them the centers are still a bit higher than the sides of the tread. Still seemed to get about 7-8MPG (no surprise there).