88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a website?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

a quick click of his name shows that he hasn't been on the site since 10/29/14. I kinda doubt that you'll get a response from him. Whenever looking for a reply from an old post, you should always check to see when they were last on to see you'll even get a response.

Reaction score
For Sale: Factory Fog Light Harness for those of you who would like to use the OEM Fog Light Switch. The harness comes complete with ALL needed wire to install fog or driving lights. The harness features a HD 30/40 amp relay and is constructed of 12awg wire to ensure that the full 13.8V+ get to your fog or driving lights. Which also allows you to run a high wattage bulb or HID's without having to worry about overloading the factory harness.

The harness also features Delphi style Weatherpack Connectors to ensure a weather tight connection at your fog or driving lights! Trucks that where equipped from the factory only allowed the fog lights to be on when the low beams where on. With this harness installed, you can have your fog lights on anytime your parking lights are on. So when you have the fog light switch in the "ON" position, you can have your fog lights on anytime the parking lights are! And they will also automatically turn off (Regardless of the position of the fog light switch) when the parking lights are turned off! So there is no need to have to worry about leaving your fog or driving lights on when you arrive at your destination! The harness's are completely loomed in weather/heat resistant loom, and all connections are cleanly soldered and heat shrunk. This harness takes all the guess work out of adding fog or driving lights! All wire that requires to be hooked up by you, is clearly labeled for a trouble free installation! Made in the USA!

You are required to supply me with your OEM Switch and pigtail. Once I recieve it, your harness will be built and shipped out to you within 3-4 days of receiving the switch. Also if you are interested in using a different switch, feel free to PM me for a quote!

Price: $99.95 with FREE Shipping via USPS Priority Mail
Part Number: 8898FFHD

(Below is a picture of a HD Fog Light Harness)
You must be registered for see images attach

(Below is a Picture of a truck with a HD Fog Light Harness installed along with Factory Fog Lights)

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-Baron
Hello. I’m just trying to understand. So in order to use aftermarket fog lights then you have to have one of these harnesses? Or is this just an upgrade to make it better? Please explain

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
For use with the FACTORY fog lights & the FACTORY OEM switch, as this part is no longer available from GM.
Aftermarket? Just use the wiring & switch in the kit that comes with the fog lights.
My '97 has the first one that MeanGreen made.

Factory fogs.

Reaction score
For use with the FACTORY fog lights & the FACTORY OEM switch, as this part is no longer available from GM.
Aftermarket? Just use the wiring & switch in the kit that comes with the fog lights.
My '97 has the first one that MeanGreen made.

Factory fogs.

Oh ok so since I don’t have factory fog lights I wouldn’t need this kit then? Is that right?

Bloke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who does having a harness for the fog/driving lights? I go the switch and pigtail.

Reaction score
I have a OEM fog light switch GM 15687022 ACDELCO D7057A with no pig tail that I need a wiring harness for to work on my 1996 Chevy K1500. Can anyone help. Thanks

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a OEM fog light switch GM 15687022 ACDELCO D7057A with no pig tail that I need a wiring harness for to work on my 1996 Chevy K1500. Can anyone help. Thanks
@5vortec7 can fix you up with a nice harness. He has an ad in the classified section or you can pm him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk