88-98 Chevy Solid axled rolling chassis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is an 89 Frame with a 78 Dana HP 44 front and 78 K20 14FF rear. Everything except the frame and axle housings has 1300-1500 miles.

ORU Solid Axle Kit
Crossover steering with WFO parts
4" lift Pro Comp front 47" springs
Rear has stock leafs and 4" blocks
Braided brake lines front and rear

I put all this stuff in the axles 1500 miles ago
4.88 Yukon gears f&r
All new bearings and races
Rear has WFO caliper brackets and disc brakes, new calipers, new pads, new rotors
Front has new pads, new calipers, new rotors
New ball joints
New Warn lockouts
New wheel joints
WFO Diff covers front and rear
Both axles are open
Only bad thing is the front is missing 1 wheel stud, D&R driveline assembled the axle and they were short one stud when putting it together and didnt tell me until I came to pick it up. I havent gotten around to fixing it yet.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Any questions just ask.

I can also throw in the front and rear driveshafts. Truck had a 700r4 and 241.

Not really sure what its worth but I have over 5K into it. We'll start out at $3000 OBO.

Heres some pictures of the truck, right now the body is still on it and there is an engine sitting in it so I would need some time to remove the body and engine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont tear that truck apart!! take it to silver lake the weekend after the 4th of july!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had a post somewhere saying he wants to turn it into a pavement pounding autocrosser/road racer.....

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
That's a nice set up!!!!! Sounds like a great price too!!!!! If mine was a RC and not a EC I'd think about jumping on this!!!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's tempting... the old blue truck needs a new bed... and a short bed is a heck of a lot easier to find around here...

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I wish I had the space to get this thing cause it would be perfect to build my lifted twin on.

GLWS man!

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold the rear leaf springs and the shocks so I removed them from the list and lowered the price.

$3000 obo

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's tempting... the old blue truck needs a new bed... and a short bed is a heck of a lot easier to find around here...
There ya go. Could have a solid axled truck with rebuilt geared axles for under 3k. I've got over a grand in just The ORU brackets and crossover steering.