88-94 truck parts for sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on the dash cluster, do you mean the needle one or the moonie one? and 214martin, what are you referring to as dash bezel? can you guys include pics of what you want so I know I get prices for the right items?

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this part, also the 4 screwa that hold it in place. dis the whole cluster work? my speedo, odo, oil pressure, and temp no longer work. the moonie style ones
You must be registered for see images attach

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys I Found out that Fed ex is the cheapest route. IF I know you want the part FOR SURE, I will tear the parts truck apart and get better rates. Some items will be too much to ship due to the size. They told me even though something weighs say 10lbs, they have to go by the dimensional weight of the package. So pretty much this will alleviate any big item such as seats, the rear trim pieces and even possibly the door panels UNLESS the buyer pays the shipping prices or can do local pick up.

tjh1127

Reaction score
One set of seat risers preferably passenger to 48322.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Gotta passenger seatbelt by chance? Preferrably tan but anything will do really. Need one for the girlfriend's truck.