88-94 Chevy/GMC Stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

I went to Circle Auto the other day, and pulled a few parts I figured you guys could use.

A set of switches out of a 1994 Suburban, Rear Defog, Power Liftgate, Dome Lamp, and Rear Wiper.

The Rear Wiper and Rear Defog switches are in great shape, the other two....were, until I tried to remove the dirt. :(
Make an offer, take one, take them all.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also (not pictured) is the Rear HVAC controls out of it. It looks like this, but minus the knob and red surround:

You must be registered for see images attach

Asking $25+ shipping for it. Would trade even for a Delete pocket and the first door that hinges (it's the Homelite door, if optioned with it.) I'd prever just the basic door, so I could stick stuff in there. One of my hinges is broken.

I've got it on eBay, but A Delco Radio/Amp kit that I pulled out of the truck. All of it works like it should, and the radio looks brand new.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27111958550...em=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Delco Radio/Amp is now sold.......does no one want the HVAC controls or switches? I'll stick them on eBay, just wanted to see if anyone here could use one.