86 z28 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverstang84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wanted a black iroc with silver trim... Hopefully one day.. Cool project man

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Always like the 3rd gens aside from thoer power plants haha

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
well right now the 305 is back in there pretty built up for a turbo, kinda considering putting a noisy timing set in there and calling it project nuisance. my friend got me some motegi rims for my brithday saturday, so i have to find spacer/adapters for those, should match the color scheme of the car well.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
sold the wheels, gonna have to look for different ones, not too worried about it because in the mean time im gonna try to find a ford 8.8 and make it to about 4th gen rear specs.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
camaro is gone, it was time to move on from all the memories. picked up a 72 c10 though

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
did, just pulled the motor trans and tcase out. guy i bought it from snapped a valve and it slapped the head, i still let it run just didnt sound pretty so im taking the old mtor form the 96 tahoe we parted out and building that, probably just a mild build, stock rebuilt roller block, my carb intake, the 750 i have laying around, i have a fuel pup regulator kit i bought from a tgo member, and i can probably get myself an lt1 cam for pretty cheap.