1991 Z28 High School Time Capsule +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May I back you up 6 months with a question about your headliner? Where did you buy the material? Was it supposed to be specifically for a headliner or just generic upholstery fabric?

Im needing to re-do my ‘05 Silverado.

Thanks,
Tom.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Will the correct 4th gen master bolt up?

I'm not sure on that front, others have made a similar comment after the same swap, and none have seen the need to upgrade the MC. It was more of an observation than a complaint, something I noticed after being familiar with the car's braking habits after 23 years of ownership.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
May I back you up 6 months with a question about your headliner? Where did you buy the material? Was it supposed to be specifically for a headliner or just generic upholstery fabric?

Im needing to re-do my ‘05 Silverado.

Thanks,
Tom.

Tom it was just generic fabric without the foam backed liner.

Check out Albright's Supply for your headliner material. They are awesome to work with and generally ship for free. I've purchased quite a bit of stuff from them over the past few years, great customer service.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure on that front, others have made a similar comment after the same swap, and none have seen the need to upgrade the MC. It was more of an observation than a complaint, something I noticed after being familiar with the car's braking habits after 23 years of ownership.

Might make for a more pleasant driving experience. If it doesn't bolt to the booster, I'd bet the booster does to the car given the other similarities between 3rd/4th gen.