79 K10 Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavrolet9894

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked this truck up on trade a few days ago and I really need it out of my yard. Its a 79 K10 mud truck. It previously had 2 1/2 ton rockwells and a wicked 383 in and it had been made into a straight mud truck. It comes with a 10bolt front and a 12 bolt rear with a locker and 4.10 gears I believe. It has a set of 17/40/15 ground hawgs on 6lug chrome rims. I am also including a th350 tranny and a mated up np203. I don't know what shape the tranny and tcase are in but they don't cost much to rebuild. I do have a clean title as well. I'm looking to get $700 out of it. I'm also open to trades for OBS parts. Let me know whatcha got.

You must be registered for see images attach

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
too bad i'm all the way in NY. I'd snatch her up. Good luck with the sale

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know the feeling. I already have too many vehicles as is and need to sell my jeep real soon. I've always like looks of the sfa Chevys though and that looks like a fun little mud truck. Have you tried craigslist and the local swapsheets?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wished I had the cash myself and was closer, that's my favorite body style. Same deal with one in CA, it's on another forum for like $400 and it's solid like yours and has no motor but has a trans and t-case, I just never have the cash or always too far away for the good stuff. Around here a rust bucket goes for more then your asking price. A decent cab could sell for that price or a bed in that shape.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I've seen it a couple times on CList, post it on chuckstrucks.net there's alot of local guys on there, also try the classifieds on southernairboat.com I've sold a lot locally off of there.

heavrolet9894

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to register on chucks and I never recieved my confermation email so I can't post on there. When I try to register again it says that a member is already using my email address. I don't know what to do about it.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I tried to register on chucks and I never recieved my confermation email so I can't post on there. When I try to register again it says that a member is already using my email address. I don't know what to do about it.

Try to sign in, sometimes you won't need the conf. email even though they say you do :shrug: