73 Nova Custom Ratrod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love Novas, I have had 34 of them. Looks like it may have started as a 6 cylinder car, will have 113378 on tag instead of 1142 for a V8.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fan shroud is from a 6 cyl car. If you have cooling troubles get a V8 shroud and ditch the flex fan for an OEM style.
power front discs is a fairly easy upgrade.
Lots of help at stevesnovasite.com

xx94Z71xx

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha yea im a member at that site. i never really have cooling issues. 185-190 cruising. gets a little warmer in traffic but not too bad. i have been looking for a v8 fan shroud for a while now tho. i just have a Elec fan and a toggle switch on the opposite side of rad for when sitting in traffic for now. it also has a aluminum 4 core radiator too.

i have 3/4 of a disc brake conversion kit. just need the master cylinder and prop valve. its brand new kit. i will get around to swapping it some day its just that the manual drum brakes arent that bad really.

Last edited:

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice looking car, I love Nova's.
I have a 66 I've been building over the last year.

xx94Z71xx

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea me too! the motor thats going in my 94 silverado was originally in my uncles 67 nova that we raced at the track. it was a cool car, but was stripped for drag racing. got any pics of your 66?