73 Nova Custom Ratrod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, wheels will be satin black, with a polished lip. There's no chrome on the outside of the car anymore.
I'm looking at the rocket racing booster's. They have the old school look with a modern twist. They don't cost a fourtune.

xx94Z71xx

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really dig the car man nice work. when i got my car it was in pieces. motor and tranny were out and everything else was shoved in the trunk. i usually daily drive mine in the summer. at least 4 days out of the week. im still using the factory 2:73 gear ratio in it. i plan on going to like a 3:42 in the future. id go 3:73 but not sure how i would like that on the thruway.

it puts me in the seat as it is.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
am i the only guy that hates the term "ratrod"???
and that nova don't look bad at all. i had a 73 nova hatchback straight 6.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i really dig the car man nice work. when i got my car it was in pieces. motor and tranny were out and everything else was shoved in the trunk. i usually daily drive mine in the summer. at least 4 days out of the week. im still using the factory 2:73 gear ratio in it. i plan on going to like a 3:42 in the future. id go 3:73 but not sure how i would like that on the thruway.

it puts me in the seat as it is.
3.42's would really wake that car up.
Like you said 3.73's with a 3 speed wouldn't be fun on the freeway. If you do a 4 speed auto, I'd do the 3.73's. I've been debating on going to a 4.11 in mine. Mine doesn't see the freeway much, but when it does it cruises around 2400 rpm with the 2004r I have in mine.