700r4 4x4 transmission problems!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mario572

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
okay so this is my 93 Chevy k1500 this is the one that has the 700r4 in it. As u can see in the pictures.

mario572

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
So just to throw this out there as well, I bought this 2 nights ago for 300$ motor runs great! it has been taken care of anyways the guy was going to scrap it. Long story short it doesn’t have 3rd probably 4th to it definitely won’t shift pass 2nd but when going off it shifts thru 1st and 2nd like butter and also reverse is strong to! And this is a 1998 gmc sle 4x4 I believe it’s has the 4l60e it has the 5.7. I appreciate every one of you guys sorry if I sound ******, just want to explain it the best I can. I’m only 18 I love the these trucks ever since I was little always been a big fan of them. I love some things only those little ones though

mario572

Reaction score
also it’s throwing codes for the transmission basically its looking for it. one of the codes we’re I don’t have the connector plug for the transmission (original) but I have it parked until trans gets here, btw it’s coming out of a 93 suburban 4wd. I’m going to post pictures of the truck on here. Also the original t-case is in it still
Plugged in*