$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got them for Christmas, I never would’ve bought them myself (or any tails since my old ones still worked). But now that I have them, I love them.

I fixed my circuit board issues by buying TYC boards from O’Reilly, someone on here, I think @Dropped88, mentioned he’s never had an issue with TYC, so I got those
I have had good luck with TYC, my trucks now have cleaned oem from pull a part, but the truck with TYC where over 5 years old when I got rid of the truck and they never gave an issue

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright so I was looking back through here for the axle socket because I got to get off my tail an do my rear brakes. I notice you still havent done anything for center caps?

I have some decent chevy ones you need with just 2 conditions:

1. We need to get some pictures of our trucks together.
2. The spikes stay :cool:

I possibly have a chevy steering wheel center piece that should work too. Right now I have no idea where it might be though but I'll look for it....

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Alright so I was looking back through here for the axle socket because I got to get off my tail an do my rear brakes. I notice you still havent done anything for center caps?

I have some decent chevy ones you need with just 2 conditions:

1. We need to get some pictures of our trucks together.
2. The spikes stay :cool:

I possibly have a chevy steering wheel center piece that should work too. Right now I have no idea where it might be though but I'll look for it....

I used the Dana axle socket that O'Reilly's has on the shelf and it fit with a little encouragement.