$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Pulled the inners off and used a Jack to bust the bead so I could replace the leaking valve stems. Then installed the duals. This took a lot longer than it should because my little CH air compressor kept overheating and shutting off.

You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The urge to swap my K3500 to a dually is strong now. But it's a rare truck for my area, it being a factory SRW one ton.
But something about a dually on big meats all the way around just scratches my brain right.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The urge to swap my K3500 to a dually is strong now. But it's a rare truck for my area, it being a factory SRW one ton.
But something about a dually on big meats all the way around just scratches my brain right.

That's cuz they're awesome. You ain't got a hair if you don't dually swap and put some 285s on. And roll coal with the tow mirrors out.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Bought an adhesive removal wheel, valve stem extensions, brake lines and rear brake hose (not pictured).

Finally got these crusty brake lines replaced. In case anyone needs this info in the future, the steel brake lines are 1/2 inch.