6" lift picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok...since it seems like im pretty much being forced to rock a 6" lift if i want to lift my truck due to the fact that no shop here in town will even consider ordering in a RCX or Tough Country lift and the Skyjacker and Procomp 4" is more expensive then the BDS 6" lift that the shops here sell. I know some of you have used a 6" lift and not gone up to 35" tires with it though. I seen some pics of chrisaus truck rolling on 33" and 6" and it looked alright. Can you guys post any pics of your trucks that have a 6" but did not go up to 35" tires? Im just trying to get some ideas for my own truck.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Here are the older pics of chrisaus truck i seen with the small tires on the 6"

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah that's with 6" and 33's (more like 32's). Looked retarded IMO. On a wider wheel though they would look much better.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My friends got an ecsb with 6" procomp lift on 32-33s dont remember exact size but they are a couple inches shorter than my 35s, his dont look bad but its a wider tire

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
6" and 33's didn't look right to me.

You must be registered for see images

But remember what I was telling you the other day. If you don't want the full 6", just don't put the add a leaf in and don't crank the front end so much. The 4" of lift won't look as bad with 33's.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Kyle i dont think the tires looked bad but i dont like the rims you had em on

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
But remember what I was telling you the other day. If you don't want the full 6", just don't put the add a leaf in and don't crank the front end so much. The 4" of lift won't look as bad with 33's.

I cant really do that unless i decrank the front. The front part of the BDS lift is a knuckle lift. Though i might be able to decrank it to about a 5"...will def have to look into that...never even considered it before.

But from the looks of it 6" and 33s dont look that bad at all. Im considering rims like the ones that chris has on his truck with 305/70R16s which works out to about the same as a 33x12.50-16.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I cant really do that unless i decrank the front. The front part of the BDS lift is a knuckle lift. Though i might be able to decrank it to about a 5"...will def have to look into that...never even considered it before.

But from the looks of it 6" and 33s dont look that bad at all. Im considering rims like the ones that chris has on his truck with 305/70R16s which works out to about the same as a 33x12.50-16.

The BDS down at 5" with that would look good IMO, and ride awesome.