6" lift picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not that they will not install the RCX. Its just that they will not even consider having an RCX kit brought in. I can possibly get the Skyjacker kit through one of the shops since they will bring in their 2". However im looking at $2500+ for that one.

I would deal with the slightly extra hassle of ordering the rcx kit myself then. Its the best kit on the market right now an I think you would be happier with it in the long run. Plus you can run it at 4" with no issues. An that will look perfect with 33's.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yea...like P2 said...no one would touch it if i did the work myself. Which in itself is BS but whatever...If it comes down to my only options being crank to level and running 33s or running a decranked BDS...Well i guess i may just go with the crank to level and leave it at that. Unless i were to buy a used RCX from some one..(hint hint kyle)....There is one shop that will do the t bar crank for me and align it for me as well for around $160 if i remember the quote right.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I would deal with the slightly extra hassle of ordering the rcx kit myself then. Its the best kit on the market right now an I think you would be happier with it in the long run. Plus you can run it at 4" with no issues. An that will look perfect with 33's.

If it comes down to it...yea i may need to just save up more $$ and try to get it directly from RCX themselves like chris suggested. The feeling i got from the chat with the shop yesterday is that no supplier in canada will bring in the RCX...Most of the shops here in town use the same suppliers. I have a buddy who has ordered body kits from the states in the past. I may see if he can help me get my hands on an RCX.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm spoiled from not having to deal with it, but I don't see how its much harder than calling rcx, ordering/paying for the lift, giving them your address an waiting for it to show up.

:shrug:

I understand the shipping is higher cause of duties an whatever but I'm sure rcx has shipped to commieland before...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm spoiled from not having to deal with it, but I don't see how its much harder than calling rcx, ordering/paying for the lift, giving them your address an waiting for it to show up.

:shrug:

I understand the shipping is higher cause of duties an whatever but I'm sure rcx has shipped to commieland before...

The problem lays in UPS not RCX. But like i said...i will save a bit more coin and wait till next spring maybe to do the lift. By that time i will have figured out some method of getting the RCX here. Even if it means having to deal with UPS to get it directly from RCX.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call an ask them, they might not use ups or will use whoever you want them to if you ask.....

I'm thinking they ship truck freight but I'm not sure. ChrisAU can clear that up though....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
UPS delivered mine, its multiple boxes. The guy on FSC will give me a DESTFA price though. Will advise. Mine was $896.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks for the help chris! If i was paying it all one lump sum (aka kit and shipping and the duties and what not) all at the same time ordering it from RCX it wouldnt be a problem. The problem lies in the fact that UPS likes to tack on extra crap over and above the fact. Either way thank you again for asking on fsc. I will book mark that thread and check back on it for the answer.