6" lift picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres my truck with 6" Superlift and 33x12x15 tires. See if there are any National 4wd close to you they should order up Rough Country no problem.

You must be registered for see images attach

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whatever lift you get in the 4-6 inch range you'll also need someone to make up a custom crossover pipe for you. It will hit your front drive shaft.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I'm located in Alberta and I just finished installing a 4" RCX on my 96 Yukon with 33s. I got the kit from a Canadian distributer out of BC. Great guys to deal with and it was cheaper than trying to get it from across the border. Here is the link. (I bought the 6" and just left out the add-a-leaf for now)

http://www.lowriders.ca/1988-98-4WD-GM-1500-P-U-1992-99-Tahoe-Sub-6-Kit-p/rc276s.htm

Thanks for the link! I'm thinking I will try to order that kit this winter and a oru rear shackle flip kit to lift the rear without blocks or aals.