6" lift and tire combo pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Dangit thz71....that is nice. Now you got me all messed up. I am going for purpose as much as looks, but that rig is nice. Hope my BL comment didn't offend nobody. That dang sure don't "look like crap".

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dangit thz71....that is nice. Now you got me all messed up. I am going for purpose as much as looks, but that rig is nice. Hope my BL comment didn't offend nobody. That dang sure don't "look like crap".

Thanks man i appreciate it, I think as long as you do it right and don't cut corners they're fine IMO

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I thought you had to crank just to get to 6" with the RCX i din't know you could get all the way to 6.5"
I could still crank a little more man. I know that the other Kyle is running 37s with just an RCX 6" lift!

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score

I would hope mine doesn't fall in that category either since some just don't have the money for a suspension lift at that time.

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I would hope mine doesn't fall in that category either since some just don't have the money for a suspension lift at that time.

Is that pic when you were still cranked with the block in the rear? or have you taken that out and de cranked?

Hahaha thats how I was about it too! Just letting you know it is possible! :evillol:

Ill get one eventually just trying to save for college right now

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score

No worries mate.....just take care of those fender flares and you got it licked son