6" lift and tire combo pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I am relatively new to the forum and would like to see some pics of OBS trucks with a 6" lift and whatever tires you are running. I am going to be doing a 6" lift to my 95 extended cab(I will be posting pics soon) and I am not sure if I want 33's or 35's. Lets see em'. I may also add a 3" body lift too but that is up in the air.:banghead:

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
RCX with 35x12.5-R18s

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Here's mine, 6" RCX with 35x12.50x15's on 15x10's:

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Awesome truck Chris! That is exactly the look I am shooting for. What is your gear'd? Those bumpers really set that dang thang off. I have got to find me some. I aint sayin I am going to copy your look, but apparently you and I think alike. Damn scary for you...lol

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Awesome truck Chris! That is exactly the look I am shooting for. What is your gear'd? Those bumpers really set that dang thang off. I have got to find me some. I aint sayin I am going to copy your look, but apparently you and I think alike. Damn scary for you...lol

Good ole 3.42's ha. It has plenty of grunt down low for me, its my hunting truck. It doesn't get in a hurry to get anwyhere, but I have to travel during hunting season to hunt (I stay on the propertys for the weekends, so its just one round trip), and they do help with highway mileage. I've gotten 15.5 hand calculated before on a 200 mile trip.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
6" on 33's

6" on 35's

6" and 1.5" body lift on 35's

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Now those 33's on the 6 incher looks good. I am just trying to decide on the difference in price of the 33's and the 35's. If I can go with the 33's, then I can put the extra money into a gear change or e-fan convert. Just trying to get my ducks in a row before dropping the money.